Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Xiaomi Mi 5 phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to Unlock Mi Account Xiaomi Mi 5.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Xiaomi Mi 5 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Xiaomi Mi 5 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Xiaomi Mi 5 mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Xiaomi Mi 5.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Xiaomi Mi 5 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
Xiaomi Mi 5 Specifications:
Mi 5 released in February 2016. and its comes with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB of ROM. The Xiaomi Mi 5 has a 5.15 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. Xiaomi Mi 5 runs on Quad-core 2×1.8 GHz & 2×1.3 Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 chipset and powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Mi 5 comes with a single MAIN camera 16-megapixel and a 4-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Download Mi Flash Tool
Download MiFlash Tool for Windows: Download Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool All Versions
Xiaomi Mi 5 Remove MI account firmware
- Download Mi Account Firmware: Mi 5 Remove MI account
- Password: gsmhosting1
How to Unlock Mi Account Xiaomi Mi 5
- Run Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool.
- Then Click on Select and browse to the mi 5 remove MI account firmware and press Ok.
- Connect your Xiaomi Mi 5 in Download mode.
- After that, Power OFF your Xiaomi device.
- Press & hold Volume up Button & Volume Down Button together.
- Tab on the Download option & Connect your Xiaomi to your computer via USB cable.
- Then Click on the Refresh button you will see your device connected to port com.
- Finally, Click on the Clean all and lock button & click on the Flash button to begin the flashing procedure.
- you have successfully Removed your Mi Account on your Xiaomi Mi 5.
Read more: All FRP Unlock Tools Download Latest 2023 for All Android Phone