Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Huawei Mate 20 lite phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to Unlock Huawei Mate 20 lite FRP bypass android 10 lock 2020.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Huawei Mate 20 lite mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Huawei Mate 20 lite is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Huawei Mate 20 lite mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Huawei Mate 20 lite.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Huawei Mate 20 lite device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
Unlock FRP Huawei Mate 20 lite
- Power OFF your Huawei Mate 20 lite.
- Hard reset your Huawei mobile:
- Press & Hold the Volume Up + Power buttons until you see Huawei Logo.
- On the Hard reset Page choose Clear Data using the Volume buttons, and tap on the Power button to confirm
- Choose factory reset and Type YES then factory reset.
- Wait until the hard reset process finishes.
- Click on Back > Update Mode > eRecovery mode
- Choose Emergency backup then Continue.
- Your device will restart automatically.
- Now, Insert a Sim card with a data plan on it to access the internet.
- Click on Backup then click on HERE
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download the Quick Shortcut apk.
- Install Quick Shortcut Maker & open it
- Search on Setting & click on TRY
- In Settings choose Security & Privacy > Password > Pattern.
- Set up a lock screen Pattern then click Cancel.
- Now go back to setting home > Users & account > Add account > Google
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Then, Go back to setting home > System > Reset > Reset phone
- Finally, Draw the Pattern lock that you set up then Reset phone > Reset phone.
- That’s it! you have successfully Removed Huawei Mate 20 lite FRP bypass Android 10 FRP Lock Bypass.
Read also: Huawei FRP bypass Tool 2023 Download