Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to Unlock FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Google Account Without PC.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Specifications
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro was released in April 2020. Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro comes with 6 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro has a 6.67 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro runs on an Octa-core 2×2.3 GHz & 6×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SM7125 Snapdragon 720G chipset and is powered by a 5020mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro comes with a Quad MAIN Camera 64-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a 16-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to remove FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro
- Power ON your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro.
- Connect your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Arabic.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network > Long tap on Langue Logo > Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD > Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it > 3 dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and Choose the first results.
- Play Youtube > 3 Dots > Watch later.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link FRP BYPASS and Download Apex Launcher app.
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Change the language to English
- Passwords & Security > Password > Pattern.
- Got it > Draw a new Pattern > Cancel.
- Finally! Don’t restart your device and go back to the Welcome page.
- Draw the Pattern that you set up then click on Skip.
- That’s how you can Unlock FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Google Account FRP Without PC.
Read more: All FRP Unlock Tools Download Latest 2023 for All Android Phone