Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Xiaomi Redmi 5A phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi 5A Google lock 100% working.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Xiaomi Redmi 5A mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Xiaomi Redmi 5A is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the unlocking process for your Xiaomi Redmi 5A mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help you bypassfrp on your Xiaomi Redmi 5A.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Xiaomi Redmi 5A device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi 5A
- Power ON your Xiaomi Redmi 5A.
- Then Connect your Xiaomi Redmi 5A to your Wi-Fi network.
- Click on Add network.
- Type anything and long tap on the word.
- Click on Share Icon then Long press on the Gmail.
- App Notifications —> General settings —> Then 3 dots
- Click on Help & Feedback and search for Delete or Disable apps on.
- Click on Tap to go to application settings.
- Maps —> Notifications —> Additional settings in the app
- Back Button —> 3 Lines —> Then start driving.
- Click on the VOICE logo and Try saying Open Settings.
- Now go to Menu on Xiaomi Redmi 5A to Enable OEM unlocking:
- Go to settings & active the developer options.
- Go to Settings —> About phone
- Find the MIUI Version and press 8 times on it.
- Return to the previous screen. Tab on Additional Settings.
- You will see that a line has appeared: Developers Options.
- Then Press on OEM unlocking
- Finally, Factory reset Xiaomi Redmi 5A.
- Additional settings >> Backup & reset >> Factory data reset >> Reset phone.
- Congratulations! you have successfully Delete FRP Xiaomi Redmi 5A Gmail lock New Trick 2021 Without PC.
Read more: Bypass Xiaomi Redmi 5A 100% working