Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung M11 phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to Unlock FRP Samsung Galaxy M11 google lock.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung M11 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung M11 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung M11 mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Samsung M11.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung M11 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
Unlock FRP Samsung Galaxy M11
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy M11.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy M11 mobile to your Wi-Fi
- Go back to the Welcome page.
- Hold the Volume keys together to turn on the talkback settings.
- Swype the letter L reverse then tap twice on the screen.
- Cancel > Swype the letter L reverse > Use voice commands.
- Say Open google assistant then Hold the Volume keys together for 5 seconds to turn off the talkback settings.
- Keyword icon > Search for youtube > Account.
- Settings > About > Youtube Terms Of Service.
- The Google Chrome Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link: FRP Bypass Tool
- tap on Click to Open S9 Launcher:
- Install > Sign in with your Samsung account > Open.
- First, on an open Phone, you need to restore the Notification Bar & Package Disabler Pro apps in your Samsung Account.
- Settings > Accessibility > Interaction and dexterity > Universal switch.
- Click On Next > Next > Next > Done.
- Turn ON Universal switch shortcut > Allow > Universal switch shortcut > Tap the accessibility button.
- Go back to Account & Backup > Restore data
- Now at the same click on the Backup phone then press together the Power key + Volume Up key.
- If you get the Update Samsung cloud window, do not update the app just go back & click on the Backup phone then press together the Power key + Volume Up key.
- Notification bar > Package disabler pro > Done.
- Restore > Install > wait until the Notification Bar & Package Disabler Pro apps restore and install on your Samsung M11 Device.
- Privacy > Permission manager > Files and media.
- 3 dots > Show system > Package disabler pro > Allow management of all files > Allow.
- Open Notification bar app > Accessibility > Installed services > Notification bar.
- Turn ON > Allow > Back arrow.
- Notifications > Turn ON Notification bar > Allow.
- Turn OFF Wifi network then Open the Package disabler Pro app.
- Turn ON the Wifi network > I agree > ENABLE ADMIN > AGREE.
- Search for Android setup > Disable > Search for Samsung setup wizard > CLEAR DATA.
- The FRP Bypass google lock on your Samsung M11 is Done
- Go back then finish the Setup wizard.
- you have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung M11 Without PC Android 11.
Read more: Samsung Galaxy M11 FRP Bypass Without Pc