Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung A11 phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to Unlock FRP Samsung Galaxy A11 Google lock Without PC.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung A11 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung A11 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung A11 mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Samsung A11.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung A11 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
Unlock FRP Samsung Galaxy A11
- Power ON your Samsung A11
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- In the google verification page click on:
- Settings logo > Swipe, Touch, and feedback > Touch feedback.
- Sounds and vibration > Ringtone.
- SIM 1 > Add Icon > Search.
- At the same time insert a sim card with a pin code and keep clicking on Voice Icon
- Once the Pin code Page appears remove the sim card.
- With two fingers Swipe to right and swipe down.
- Turn ON the Bluetooth then Connect Bluetooth Headphones.
- Once the Bluetooth Headphones are connected, Press 3 times on the receive button.
- Choose Google
- then click on Mic and say Open Settings.
- Open Setting
- Accounts and backup
- Smart Switch >> Download.
- Wait until the download finish.
- Agree > Allow > Received data.
- Galaxy/Android > Cable.
- On the other phone go to Setting > Accounts and backup > Accounts.
- Add account > Google > Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Install and Open the Smart Switch app on the open phone.
- Send data > Cable > Connect the FRP Samsung A11 phone to open the phone via OTG cable.
- Click Allow on both phones.
- Swipe up the FRP Samsung A11 phone to see more.
- Check the Settings + Home screen then click on Transfer
- In the open phone click on COPY.
- Sign in with the same Google account that you sign in in the open phone then wait until the copying is done.
- Don’t restart your Samsung A11 device
- Go back to the Welcome page.
- You have successfully Reset FRP Samsung A11 Android 10.
Read more: Samsung Note 20 Ultra FRP Bypass Android 10