Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your TCL phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to Unlock TCL FRP Bypass Google account lock without computer.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your TCL mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your TCL is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your TCL mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your TCL.
How to FRP Bypass TCL
- Power ON your TCL.
- Connect your TCL to your Wi-Fi & Go back to the Welcome page
- Emergency call > Emergency information > Emergency information tap again to open.
- Edit logo > Name > Image Logo > Then Choose an image.
- 3 lines > Long tap on Photos > Permissions.
- Click on Search Icon > Then search for App info apps & notification > App info.
- Settings > Then Open > Accessibility.
- Accessibility menu > Turn on Accessibility menu shortcut > ALLOW.
- Android setup > FORCE STOP > Storage & cache > Then CLEAR CACHE.
- Google play services > Disable > DISABLE APP > FORCE STOP.
- Then Go back > I AGREE > SKIP > Settings.
- System > Reset > Factory data reset.
- Finally, Reset PHONE > Reset PHONE.
- That’s how you can FRP Bypass TCL Android 11 latest update 2023.