Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung galaxy Tab S7 Plus phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to Unlock Samsung Tab S7 Plus frp bypass Android 12.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung galaxy Tab S7 Plus mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung galaxy Tab S7 Plus is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung galaxy Tab S7 Plus mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help you bypass FRP on your Samsung galaxy Tab S7 Plus.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung galaxy Tab S7 Plus device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
FRP Bypass Samsung Tab S7 Plus
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Plus.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Plus mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the Easy Samsung Bypass Tool on your computer
- Click on SamsungFrp2020.exe
- Once the Tool Open click on Disable Drivers Signatures then Reboots your PC.
- Then Run SamsungFrp2020.exe again.
- Now Click on Bypass FRP and wait until the drivers Installing.
- On your Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Plus Device, A Easy firmware page was open
- Click on View.
- The Internet Browser opens automatically.
- Then Go to this link FRP Bypass Tool and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- First, in an open Phone, you need to restore the Alliance Shield X app in your Samsung Account
- Accounts and backup ==> Accounts ==> Add Account.
- Choose Samsung Accounts & sign in with the Samsung account that backup the Alliance Shield X app in it.
- Accessibility ==> Interaction and dexterity ==> Universal switch.
- Then Next ==> Next ==> Next ==> Done.
- Turn ON Universal switch shortcut ==> Allow ==> Universal switch shortcut ==> Tap accessibility button.
- Then Go back to Account & Backup.
- Now at the same click on the accessibility icon + Restore data.
- If you get the Update Samsung cloud window, do not update the app just go back & click on the accessibility icon + Restore data again.
- Restore ==> Install ==> Then wait until the Alliance Shield X app restoring and installing on your Samsung Tab S7 Plus Device.
- Go back to the Google Chrome page then Tap on Click to Open Alliance Shield X app:
- Register with a new account on Alliance Shield X then sign in.
- Turn ON device admin ==> Next ==> Turn ON Knox ==> Next ==> Then Finish.
- App manager ==> Close ==> Service Mode.
- Then Search for Activities USB Settings ==> Open ==> MTP + ADB ==> OK.
- Go back to the Home page then Connect your Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Plus mobile to the computer via USB cable.
- Download the Samsung FRP Tool on your computer and Run SamsungFRPTool.exe.
- Then Click on Reset FRP ADB
- The tool detects the device name Samsung Tab S7 Plus.
- Finally, Allow USB Debugging on your Samsung Tab S7 Plus device.
- The FRP Bypass google lock on your Samsung Tab S7 Plus is Done, and your Samsung Tab S7 Plus device is rebooting automatically.
- That’s it! you have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung Tab S7 Plus Android 12 Google Account Unlock.
Read more: Vnrom FRP Bypass Apk Download 2023 – [Bypass FRP]