Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung Tab S6 Lite phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to Samsung Tab S6 Lite FRP Bypass Android 10 Free Tool.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung Tab S6 Lite mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung Tab S6 Lite is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung Tab S6 Lite mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Samsung Tab S6 Lite.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung Tab S6 Lite device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to Samsung Tab S6 Lite FRP Bypass
- Power ON your Samsung Tab S6 Lite.
- Connect your Samsung Tab S6 Lite mobile to your Wi-Fi
- Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the Easy Samsung FRP tool on your computer
- Click on SamsungFrp2020.exe
- Once the Tool Open click on Disable Drivers Signatures
- Reboot your PC.
- Run SamsungFrp2020.exe again.
- Click on Bypass FRP and wait until the drivers Installing.
- On your Samsung Tab S6 Lite Device, A Easy firmware page was open
- Click on View.
- The Internet Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link: FRP Bypass Tool
- tap on Click to Open Lock Screen Page:
- Pattern > CONTINUE > Draw a new Pattern > CONTINUE > Confirm.
- Finally! Don’t restart your Samsung Tab S6 Lite device
- Go back and finish the setup wizard.
- Draw the Pattern lock then click on SKIP.
- You have successfully Unlocked FRP Samsung Tab S6 Lite Android 10 Via Free Tool.
Read more: FRP Bypass Samsung Tab E Google lock Android 7 Nougat