Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your samsung tab a 8 phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to Unlock samsung tab a 8 frp bypass android 11.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your samsung tab a 8 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your samsung tab a 8 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your samsung tab a 8 mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help you bypass FRP on your samsung tab a 8.
How to samsung tab a 8 frp bypass android 11
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy tab a 8
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy tab a 8 mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamsungFrp2020 Bypass new Tool on your computer and click on SamsungFrp2020.exe
- Once the Tool Open click on Disable Drivers Signatures then Reboots your PC.
- Run SamsungFrp2020.exe again.
- Now Click on Bypass FRP and wait until the drivers Installing.
- On your Samsung Galaxy tab a 8 Device, A Easy firmware page was open
- Click on View.
- The Internet Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link FRP Bypass Tool and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- First, in an open Phone, you need to restore the Alliance Shield X app in your Samsung Account
- Accounts and backup ==> Accounts ==> Add Account.
- Choose Samsung Accounts & sign in with the Samsung account that backup the Alliance Shield X app in it.
- Backup and restore ==> Restore data ==> Apps ==> Alliance Shield X ==> Done.
- Restore ==> Install ==> Wait until restoring complete.
- Done ==> Later ==> Go back to browser page.
- Tap on Click to Open Galaxy Apps:
- Update Galaxy store and wait until the installation finish.
- Again Tap on Click to Open Galaxy Apps:
- Search for S8/S7 Launcher ==> Download and install ==> Open.
- Continue ==> OK ==> Let’s Go.
- Register with a new account on Alliance Shield X then sign in.
- Turn ON device admin ==> Next ==> Turn ON Knox ==> Next ==> Finish.
- App manager ==> Close ==> Service Mode.
- Search for Activities USB Settings ==> Open ==> MTP + ADB ==> OK.
- Go back to the Home page then Connect your Samsung Galaxy tab a 8 mobile
- Download the SamFirm Free FRP Remove Tool on your computer and RunSamFirm.exe
- Choose service then click on Reset FRP.
- Allow USB Debugging on your Samsung tab a 8 device.
- The FRP Bypass Gmail lock on your Samsung tab a 8 is Done, and your device is rebooting automatically.
- That’s it! you have successfully FRP Bypass Samsung tab a 8 Gmail with adb Aliance x shield.
How to Fix Too Many Devices on Alliance Shield X app
- Go to: https://alliancex.org/
- Click on Login & sign in with your Alliance Shield account then click on Manage Devices.
- Login in with your Alliance Shield account again then delete all device then click OK.