Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung S9 Plus phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to Samsung S9 Plus FRP Bypass without PC.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung S9 Plus mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung S9 Plus is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung S9 Plus mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Samsung S9 Plus.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung S9 Plus device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
Samsung S9 Plus FRP Bypass
- Power ON your Samsung S9 Plus
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Now be quick, tap at the same time in Turn OFF Wifi + Next then keep pressing on the screen several times until the Samsung setup wizard keeps stopping pops up.
- Try it more than 7 times.
- Click on App Info > Permissions.
- Tap on Search logo and search for Settings, then click on back arrow.
- In the search bar search for Wifi to turn if ON.
- Search Icon > Search for Pin Windows.
- Turn ON Pin Windows > Use screen lock type to unpin.
- Set up a PIN code then restart your Samsung S9 Plus.
- go back to finish the setup wizard.
- Enter the Pin code that you set up then click on Skip.
- You have successfully remove frp Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus without a computer.
Read more: Samsung Note 9 FRP Bypass [Easy Method]