Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung S21 phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to Unlock Samsung s21 frp bypass Android 12.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung S21 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung S21 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung S21 mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your unlock FRP on your Samsung S21.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung M11 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
FRP Bypass Samsung S21
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy S21.
- Then Connect your Samsung Galaxy S21 mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Hold the Volume Up key + Side Key together then click on Use.
- Again press together the Volume Up key + Side Key to turn on the talkback.
- Swype the letter L reverse > Tap twice on While using the app > Then Tap twice on Use voice commands.
- Say google assistant then turn OFF talkback by pressing together the Volume Up key + Side Key.
- Click Next then Sign in.
- Sign in with your Samsung account > Agree > Then Continue.
- Keyword icon > Open Chrome > Then Accept & continue.
- The Google Chrome Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link: FRP Bypass Tool
- Then tap on Click to Open S9 Launcher:
- Install > Sign in with your Samsung account > Open.
- First, on an open Phone, you need to restore the Notification Bar & Package Disabler Pro apps in your Samsung Account.
- Settings > Accessibility > Interaction and dexterity > Universal switch.
- Click on Next > Next > Next > Done.
- Turn ON Universal switch shortcut > Allow > Universal switch shortcut
- Tap the accessibility button.
- Go back to Account & Backup > Restore data
- Now at the same click on the Backup phone
- press together the Power key + Volume Up key.
- If you get the Update Samsung cloud window, do not update the app just go back & click on the Backup phone then press together the Power key + Volume Up key.
- Notification bar > Package disabler pro > Done.
- Restore > Install > Then Wait until the Notification Bar & Package Disabler Pro apps restore and install on your Samsung S21 Device.
- Privacy > Permission manager > Files and media.
- 3 dots > Show system > Package disabler pro > Allow management of all files > Allow.
- Open Notification bar app ==> Accessibility > Installed services > Notification bar.
- Then Turn ON > Allow > Back arrow.
- Notifications > Turn ON Notification bar > Allow.
- Turn OFF the Wifi network then Open the Package Disabler Pro app.
- Then Turn ON the Wifi network > I agree > ENABLE ADMIN > AGREE.
- Search for Android setup > Disable > Search for Samsung setup wizard > CLEAR DATA.
- The FRP Bypass google lock on your Samsung S21 is Done
- Finally, Go back then finish the Setup wizard.
- you have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung S21 Without PC Android 12.
Read more: Vnrom FRP Bypass Apk Download 2023 – [Bypass FRP]