Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung On5 Pro phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to Samsung On5 Pro FRP Bypass Android 7 NO PC.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung On5 Pro mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung On5 Pro is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung On5 Pro mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Samsung On5 Pro.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung On5 Pro device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
Samsung On5 Pro FRP Bypass
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Press 3 times on the Home button to Turn ON TalkBack.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen then double-tap on Talkback Settings.
- Turn on Single-tap-activation.
- Double tab on Text-to-speech Settings then clicks twice on the settings icon.
- Click on Settings for Samsung text-to-speech and keep clicking on 201503041
- Update Samsung Galaxy apps and wait until installing.
- Now keep clicking on 201503041
- Click quickly on the search icon.
- if not success, try again and again.
- Press 3 times on the Home button to Turn OFF TalkBack.
- Search for Samsung internet browser Update it then open it.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link: FRP Bypass Tool
- Download Apex Launcher apk & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting > lock screen and security > other security settings > device administration.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Settings page & tab on APPS.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Find Google Play Services > Disable
- Now go & install the Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Setting > Cloud & accounts > add account > Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting > apps > Disabled
- Finally, Enable Google Play Services.
- Restart your Samsung On5 Pro device and Finish the setup wizard.
Read more: Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus FRP Bypass