Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung Note 9 phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to Samsung Note 9 Unlock FRP Android 8.1 oreo without PC.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung Note 9 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung Note 9 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung Note 9 mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Samsung Note 9.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung Note 9 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How To Samsung Note 9 Unlock FRP
- Power ON your Samsung Note 9 and Connect it to the Wi-Fi network.
- Go back to Samsung welcome page.
- Tab with two fingers in the screen to Turn TalkBack On.
- Click on EMERGENCY CALL.
- Type 112 then make a call.
- Rapidly Double Click on + Icon
- Turn TalkBack OFF by clicking 3 times on the Home button.
- Click on Add to contacts.
- Add a new contact and click on SAVE.
- Swype to the contacts list and click on the contact you added
- Click to send a new message
- In the message field type: www.youtube.com and send the message.
- Tab on the message and the youtube app appears.
- Tab on the link on the description to open a google chrome welcome page
- Go to this link: FRP Bypass Tool
- Download the FRPBypass app
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 9 Pie.
- install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to the FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
Read more: FRP Bypass Samsung Note 9 reset google Without PC