Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your samsung Note 20 phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to Unlock Samsung note 20 frp bypass android 11 With PC
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your samsung Note 20 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your samsung Note 20 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your samsung Note 20 mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help you bypass FRP on your samsung Note 20.
How to Samsung Note 20 FRP Bypass 2021
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy Note 20.
- Then Connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamFirm Tool on your computer and Run SamFirm.exe
- Click on SAMSUNG tap
- Choose Bypass FRP (open youtube) to open in your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 FRP Lock phone.
- Then Click on MTP BYPASS FRP.
- In the Samsung Note 20 FRP lock phone a window appears, click on VIEW.
- The Google Chrome Browser opens automatically.
- Then Go to this link FRP Bypass Tool and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Settings >> Accounts and backup >> Bring data from old device >> Download.
- Then Wait until the download Smart Switch finishes.
- Agree >> Allow >> Received data.
- Galaxy/Android >> Cable.
- On the other phone go to Settings >> Accounts and backup >> Accounts.
- Add account >> Google >> Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Then Install and Open the Smart Switch app on the open phone.
- Send data >> Cable >> Connect the FRP Samsung Note 20 phone with to open phone via OTG cable.
- Click Allow on both phones.
- Swipe up the FRP Samsung Note 20 phone to see more.
- Check the Settings + Home screen then click on Transfer
- Then In the open phone click on COPY.
- In the FRP Samsung Note 20 phone Sign in with the same Google account that you sign in in the open phone then wait until the copying is done.
- Finally! Don’t restart your Samsung Note 20 device and go back to the Welcome page.
- You have successfully Samsung Note 20 FRP Bypass 2021 Gmail lock Android 11 via Samfirm Tool.
Read more: Vnrom FRP Bypass Apk Download 2023 – [Bypass FRP]