Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung Note 10 Plus phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to Samsung Note 10 Plus FRP bypass.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung Note 10 Plus mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung Note 10 Plus is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung Note 10 Plus mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help you bypass FRP on your galaxy Note 10 Plus.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung Note 10 Plus device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to Samsung Note 10 Plus FRP bypass
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus mobile to your Wi-Fi
- Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamFirm Tool on your computer and Run SamFirm.exe
- Click on SAMSUNG tap
- Choose Bypass FRP (open youtube) to open in your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus FRP Lock phone.
- Click on MTP BYPASS FRP.
- In the Samsung Note 10 Plus FRP lock phone a window appears, click on VIEW.
- The Google Chrome Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung: FRP Tool
- Setting > Accounts and backup > Bring data from old device > Download.
- Wait until the download Smart Switch finishes.
- Agree > Allow >> Received data.
- Galaxy/Android >> Cable.
- On the other phone go to Setting >> Accounts and backup >> Accounts.
- Add account >> Google >> Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Install and Open the Smart Switch app on the open phone.
- Send data >> Cable >> Connect the FRP Samsung Note 10 Plus phone with to open phone via OTG cable.
- Click Allow on both phones.
- Swipe up the FRP Samsung Note 10 Plus phone to see more.
- Check the Settings + Home screen then click on Transfer
- In the open phone click on COPY.
- Don’t restart your Samsung Note 10 Plus device
- Go back until the Welcome page.
- You have successfully FRP Samsung Unlock Note 10 Plus Android 11.
FRP Bypass Samsung Note 10 Plus Android Pie
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & At the same time insert a sim card with a pin code + swipe from the top several time until the Notification shows up.
- Now, Enter the PIN code then tap OK + Quickly press several times on Notification setting.
- Click on See all & Scroll down Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download FRPBypass app: FRP Tool
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 8 Oreo or Android 9 Pie.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- You have successfully Remove FRP Samsung Note 10 Plus Android Pie.
Read more: FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 2023 [Updated]