Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung M02s phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to Samsung M02s FRP bypass Android 10.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung M02s mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung M02s is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung M02s mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Samsung M02s.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung M02s device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to Samsung M02s FRP bypass
- Power ON your Samsung M02s
- Connect your Samsung M02s mobile to your Wi-Fi
- Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the Easy Samsung Bypass Tool on your computer
- Click on SamsungFrp2020.exe
- Once the Tool Open click on Disable Drivers Signatures
- Reboots your PC.
- Run SamsungFrp2020.exe again.
- Now Click on Bypass FRP and wait until the drivers Install.
- Click on View.
- The Internet Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung: FRP Tool
- Settings > Accounts and backup > Smart Switch > Download.
- Wait until the download finish.
- Agree >> Allow >> Received data.
- Galaxy/Android >> Cable.
- On the other phone go to Setting >> Accounts and backup >> Accounts.
- Add account >> Google >> Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Install and Open the Smart Switch app on the open phone.
- Send data >> Cable >> Connect the FRP Samsung M02s phone with to open phone via OTG cable.
- Click Allow on both phones.
- Swipe up the FRP Samsung M02s phone to see more.
- Check the Settings + Home screen then click on Transfer
- In the open phone click on COPY.
- Don’t restart your Samsung M02s device and go back until the Welcome page.
- You have successfully Unlock FRP Samsung M02s Android 10.
Read More: FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy A71 Android 10 SM-A715F