Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung J4 Plus phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to Samsung J4 Plus FRP Bypass Android 9 Pie.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung J4 Plus mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung J4 Plus is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung J4 Plus mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Samsung J4 Plus.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung J4 Plus device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to Unlock Samsung J4 Plus FRP Bypass
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus mobile to your Wi-Fi
- Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the Easy FRP Bypass Tool on your computer
- Click on SamsungFrp2020.exe
- Once the Tool Open click on Disable Drivers Signatures.
- Reboot your PC.
- Run SamsungFrp2020.exe again.
- Click on Bypass FRP and wait until the drivers Installing.
- On your Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus Device, A Easy firmware page was open
- Click on View.
- The Internet Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link: FRP Bypass Tool
- Download FRP_Bypassfrp.apk & Android_8-9_GAM.apk:
- Install Android_8-9_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Restart your Samsung J4 Plus & you have successfully Reset FRP Samsung J4 Plus Gmail Bypass via Easy Samsung FRP Tool.
How to Samsung J4 Plus FRP Bypass
- Power ON your Samsung J4 Plus
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- On the google verification page click on:
- Settings logo > Back Arrow > Google voice typing.
- Click on the Search icon and search for Voice.
- Click on the back arrow then choose General.
- Click on Manage pending searches.
- Click on the Search icon and search for Settings.
- Biometrics and security > Other security settings.
- Enable Pin Windows then click on Use screen lock type to Unpin.
- Finally, set up a PIN code then restart your Samsung J4 Plus.
- You have successfully Unlocked FRP Samsung J4 Plu.
Read more: UnlockTool Latest Version Download 2023 – UnlockTool.Net Setup