Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung j3 phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to Samsung j3 Bypass FRP Google account Lock 2023.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung j3 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung j3 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung j3 mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Samsung j3.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung j3 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
Samsung j3 FRP Bypass
- Power ON your Samsung J3 2016
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Press 3 times on the Home button to Turn ON TalkBack
- Swipe the letter L on the screen then Double tab on Text-to-speech Settings.
- Press 3 times on the Home button to Turn OFF TalkBack
- Settings Icon > Install voice data
- More > Open-Sources licenses.
- long tap on any word then click on the search icon
- Go to this link: FRP Bypass Tool
- Download Android_5_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Go back & search for My files > Download history
- Install Android_5_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Restart your Samsung J3 2016
- You have successfully Samsung j3 FRP Bypass.
Read also: FRP Bypass Samsung S7 Edge [Easy Method]