Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung Galaxy S9 phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy S9 without PC.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung Galaxy S9 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung Galaxy S9 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung Galaxy S9 mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Samsung Galaxy S9.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung Galaxy S9 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy S9
- Power ON your Samsung Samsung Galaxy S9.
- Connect your Samsung Samsung Galaxy S9 mobile to your Wi-Fi
- Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the Easy Samsung FRP tool on your computer
- Click on SamsungFrp2020.exe
- Once the Tool Open click on Disable Drivers Signatures
- Reboot your PC.
- Run SamsungFrp2020.exe again.
- Click on Bypass FRP and wait until the drivers Installing.
- On your Samsung Galaxy S9 Device, A Easy firmware page was open
- Click on View.
- The Internet Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link : FRP Bypass Tool
- Tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung
- Again Tap on Click to Open Galaxy Apps:
- Search for S8/S7 Launcher > Download and install > Open.
- Continue > Done > Open Chrome.
- Go to this link and Download Alliance Shield X apk: FRP Bypass Tool
- Galaxy store > Search for Files Shortcut > Install.
- Open > Download > Alliance Shield X apk.
- Install Alliance Shield X apk then open it.
- Register with a new account on Alliance Shield X
- sign in. Alliance Shield X Register page.
- Turn ON device admin > Next
- Turn ON Knox > Next > Finish.
- App manager > Close > Service Mode.
- Search for Activities USB Settings > Open > MTP + ADB > OK.
- Go back to the Home page
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy S9 mobile to the computer via USB cable.
- Download the GSM Flasher ADB Bypass FRP Tool on your computer and Run FRP Remover.exe
- The tool detects the device name Samsung Galaxy S9 and the android version 11.
- Click on the Remove FRP button.
- Wait until the Bypass FRP lock on your Samsung Galaxy S9 is Done.
- Restart your Samsung Galaxy S9.
Read more: Bypass FRP Samsung Grand Prime