Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung M01 Core phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to Samsung Galaxy M01 Core FRP bypass google Android 10.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung M01 Core mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung M01 Core is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung M01 Core mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Samsung M01 Core.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung M01 Core device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
Samsung Galaxy M01 Core FRP bypass
- Power ON your Samsung M01 Core
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- In the Google page verification click on:
- Settings Logo > Settings Logo > Back Arrow.
- Gboard > 3 Dots > Help & feedback.
- Search for Delete or disable apps on Android.
- Click on Tap to go to application settings.
- Click on Chrome then tap on Open to Open the Google Chrome Page.
- Go to this link: FRP Bypass Tool
- Download Apex Launcher app & Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Install Pangu FRP bypass and don’t open it.
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- SettingS >> biometrics and security >> other security settings >> device admin apps.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Settings page & tab on APPS.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Find Google Play Services > Disable
- Now go & install the Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Settings > Cloud & accounts > add account > Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Settings > apps > Disabled
- Finally, Enable Google Play Services.
- Restart your Samsung M01 Core device and Finish the setup wizard.
- Settings > accounts and backup > Gmail account > Remove account.
- Finally, factory reset your Samsung M01 Core.
- General management > Reset > Factory reset data > Reset > Delete all.
- You have successfully Unlocked FRP Samsung M01 Core Android 10.
Read more: Samsung A70 FRP Bypass Android 10 Without BOX