Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung galaxy a53 5g phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to Unlock Samsung galaxy a53 5g frp bypass Android 12.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung galaxy a53 5g mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung galaxy a53 5g is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung galaxy a53 5g mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Samsung galaxy a53 5g.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung galaxy a53 5g device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
FRP Bypass Samsung A53 5G
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy A53 5G.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy A53 5G mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the Easy Samsung Bypass Tool on your computer
- Click on SamsungFrp2020.exe
- Once the Tool Open click on Disable Drivers Signatures then Reboots your PC.
- Then Run SamsungFrp2020.exe again.
- Now Click on Bypass FRP and wait until the drivers Installing.
- On your Samsung Galaxy A53 5G Device, A Easy firmware page was open
- Click on View.
- The Internet Browser opens automatically.
- Then Go to this link FRP Bypass Tool and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- First, in an open Phone, you need to restore the Alliance Shield X app in your Samsung Account
- Accounts and backup ==> Accounts ==> Add Account.
- Choose Samsung Accounts & sign in with the Samsung account that backup the Alliance Shield X app in it.
- Accessibility ==> Interaction and dexterity ==> Universal switch.
- Then Next ==> Next ==> Next ==> Done.
- Turn ON Universal switch shortcut ==> Allow ==> Universal switch shortcut ==> Tap accessibility button.
- Then Go back to Account & Backup.
- Now at the same click on the accessibility icon + Restore data.
- If you get the Update Samsung cloud window, do not update the app just go back & click on the accessibility icon + Restore data again.
- Restore ==> Install ==> Then wait until the Alliance Shield X app restoring and installing on your Samsung A53 5G Device.
- Go back to the Google Chrome page then Tap on Click to Open Alliance Shield X app:
- Register with a new account on Alliance Shield X then sign in.
- Turn ON device admin ==> Next ==> Turn ON Knox ==> Next ==> Then Finish.
- App manager ==> Close ==> Service Mode.
- Then Search for Activities USB Settings ==> Open ==> MTP + ADB ==> OK.
- Go back to the Home page then Connect your Samsung Galaxy A53 5G mobile to the computer via USB cable.
- Download the Samsung FRP Tool on your computer and Run SamsungFRPTool.exe.
- Then Click on Reset FRP ADB
- The tool detects the device name Samsung A53 5G.
- Finally, Allow USB Debugging on your Samsung A53 5G device.
- The FRP Bypass google lock on your Samsung A53 5G is Done, and your Samsung A53 5G device is rebooting automatically.
- That’s it! you have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung A53 5G Android 12 Google Account Unlock.
Read more: Vnrom FRP Bypass Apk Download 2023 – [Bypass FRP]