Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung a10 phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to samsung galaxy a10 android 11 google frp bypass.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung a10 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung a10 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung a10 mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help you bypassFRP on your Samsung a10.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung a10 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to Samsung a10 FRP Bypass Android 11
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy a10.
- Download the SamFW Tool on your computer and Run SamFwFRPTool.exe
- Then Connect your Samsung Galaxy a10 device to the computer via a USB cable
- Click on *#0*# Mode Tab & click on Remove FRP.
- Wait for your Samsung a10 to read.
- On your Samsung a10, Click on emergency call > Dial *#0*# > Click OK.
- Then Allow USB debugging on the Samsung a10 FRP phone.
- Waiting for the Samsung a10 device to Remove FRP Lock.
- Finally, The Samsung a10 device will reboot after bypassing FRP.
- You have successfully Unlocked samsung galaxy a10 android 11 google frp bypass.
Read more: FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy A10 Android 10