Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung A70s phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to Samsung A70s FRP Bypass Google Lock Reset.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung A70s mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung A70s is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung A70s mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Samsung A70s.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung A70s device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to Samsung A70s FRP Bypass
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy A70s
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Stay on the Wi-Fi network page.
- Be quick, insert a sim card with a pin code click Next then remove the sim card.
- Click fast on the Notification icon than click on the Setting icon.
- Now, click on Search Icon.
- Search for Chrome.
- Open the Google chrome app.
- Go to this link FRP Bypass Tool and Download FRPBypass app
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 9 Pie.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- You have successfully Bypassed FRP Samsung A70s.