Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung A52 phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to samsung a52 frp bypass Android 12.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung A52 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung A52 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung A52 mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Samsung A52.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung A52 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung A52 Android 12
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy A52.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy A52 mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the Samsung FRP Tool on your computer and click on SamsungFRPTool_V1.4.exe
- Choose to install Alliance Shield x app.
- Click on the Bypass FRP (MTP)
- If you get the launching browser view Failed message, reconnect your Samsung A52 device USB cable.
- Disable Drivers Signature then Restart your Computer.
- Run SamsungFRPTool_V1.4.exe again then Click on the Bypass FRP (MTP)
- A Direct FRP By Mohammad Ali page was open On your Samsung A52 Device.
- Click on View.
- Agree ==> Install ==> Sign in with A working Samsung account.
- Click on Cancel & wait until the Alliance Shield X app installing on your Samsung A52 Device then click Open.
- Register with a new account on Alliance Shield X then sign in.
- Turn ON device admin ==> Next ==> Turn ON Knox ==> Next ==> Finish.
- App manager ==> Android Setup ==> Actions.
- WIPE APP DATA ==> OK ==> FORCE STOP.
- Search for Google play services ==> Actions ==>WIPE APP DATA ==> OK ==> FORCE STOP.
- Search for Samsung setup wizard ==> Actions ==>WIPE APP DATA ==> OK ==> FORCE STOP.
- Activities ==> com.sec.android.app.SecSetupWizard.SecSetupWizardActivity==> Open ==> Finish the setup wizard.
- That’s it! you have successfully FRP Bypass Samsung A52 Android 12 Google Removed FRP Lock.
Read more: FRP Bypass Samsung A52 5G No Launch Browser