Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung A51 phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to Samsung a51 frp bypass Android 11.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung A51 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung A51 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung A51 mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Samsung A51.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung A51 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to Samsung A51 FRP Bypass
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy A51
- Then Connect your Samsung Galaxy A51 mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the Easy Samsung Bypass Tool on your computer
- Click on SamsungFrp2020.exe
- Once the Tool Open click on Disable Drivers Signatures then Reboots your PC.
- Run SamsungFrp2020.exe again.
- Now Click on Bypass FRP and wait until the drivers Installing.
- On your Samsung Galaxy A51 Device, A Easy firmware page was open
- Then Click on View.
- The Internet Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link FRP Bypass Tool and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung.
- First, in an open Phone, you need to restore the Alliance Shield X app in your Samsung Account
- Accounts and backup ==> Accounts ==> Add Account.
- Then Choose Samsung Accounts & sign in with the Samsung account that backup the Alliance Shield X app in it.
- Backup and restore ==> Restore data ==> Apps ==> Alliance Shield X ==> Done.
- Restore ==> Install ==> Wait until restoring complete.
- Done ==> Later ==> Go back to browser page.
- Then Tap on Click to Open Galaxy Apps.
- Update Galaxy store and wait until the installation finish.
- Again Tap on Click to Open Galaxy Apps:
- Search for S8/S7 Launcher ==> Download and install ==> Open.
- Then Continue ==> OK ==> Let’s Go.
- Register with a new account on Alliance Shield X then sign in.
- Turn ON device admin ==> Next ==> Turn ON Knox ==> Next ==> Finish.
- App manager ==> Close ==> Then Service Mode.
- Search for Activities USB Settings ==> Open ==> MTP + ADB ==> OK.
- Go back to the Home page then Connect your Samsung Galaxy A51 mobile to the computer via USB cable.
- Then Download the GSM Flasher ADB Bypass FRP Tool on your computer and Run FRP Remover.exe
- The tool detects the device name Samsung A51 and the android version 11.
- Click on the Remove FRP button.
- Then Wait until the Bypass FRP lock on your Samsung A51 is Done.
- Finally, Restart your Samsung A51 and That’s it! you have successfully Samsung A51 FRP Bypass.
Read more: Samsung Galaxy A51 FRP Bypass Without Pc