Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung A21 phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to samsung a21 frp bypass without sim card & Without Computer Android 10.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung A21 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung A21 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung A21 mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help you bypass FRP on your Samsung A21.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung A21 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to Samsung A21 Bypass FRP Without PC
- Power ON your Samsung A21
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- In the google verification page click on:
- Settings logo > Swipe, Touch, and feedback > Touch feedback.
- Sounds and vibration > Then Ringtone.
- Choose SIM 1 > Add Icon Then Click Deny.
- Choose SIM 1 > Add Icon > Then Deny & don’t ask again.
- Choose SIM 1 > Add Icon > Settings.
- Permissions > Search Icon > Search for Chrome.
- Click on Open to Open the Google Chrome Page.
- Go to this link: FRP Bypass Tool
- Then Download the Apex Launcher app & Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Install Pangu FRP bypass and don’t open it.
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Settings > lock screen and security > other security settings > device administration.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to the Settings page & tab on APPS.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Then Find Google Play Services > Disable
- Now go & install the Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Settings > Cloud & accounts > add account > Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Settings > apps > Disabled
- Finally, Enable Google Play Services.
- Then Restart your Samsung A21 device and Finish the setup wizard.
- Settings > accounts and backup > Gmail account > Remove account.
- Finally, factory reset your Samsung A21.
- General management > Reset > Factory reset data > Reset > Delete all.
- You have successfully samsung a21 frp bypass without sim card & Without PC Android 10.