Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung A13 phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to Samsung A13 FRP Bypass Without PC.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung A13 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung A13 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung A13 mobile.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Samsung A13.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung A13 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung A13
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy A13.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy A13 mobile to your Wi-Fi and
- Go back to the Welcome page.
- Tap with two fingers on the screen to turn on the talkback setting.
- Swype the letter L reverse then tap twice on the screen.
- Tap twice on the screen & Say Open google assistant then say open youtube.
- Hold the Volume up key + Power key together for 5 seconds to turn off the talkback setting.
- Account > Settings > About > Youtube Terms Of Service.
- The Google Chrome Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link: FRP Tool and tap on Click to Open Alliance Shield on Galaxy Store
- Agree > Install > Sign in with A working Samsung account.
- Click on Cancel & wait until the Alliance Shield X app installing on your Samsung A13 Device then click Open.
- Go back to the home page then open the Alliance Shield X app.
- Register with a new account on Alliance Shield X then sign in.
- Turn ON device admin > Next > Turn ON Knox > Next > Finish.
- App manager > Android Setup > Actions.
- WIPE APP DATA > OK > FORCE STOP.
- Search for Google play services > Actions >WIPE APP DATA > OK > FORCE STOP.
- Search for Samsung setup wizard ==> Actions ==>WIPE APP DATA ==> OK ==> FORCE STOP.
- Activities > com.sec.android.app.SecSetupWizard.SecSetupWizardActivity > Open > Finish the setup wizard.
- you have successfully FRP Bypass Samsung A13 Without PC.
Read more: FRP Bypass Samsung A10e Without PC Android 11