Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung A10e phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to Samsung A10e FRP Bypass Tool Android 10 NO Bluetooth.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung A10e mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung A10e is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung A10e mobile.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Samsung A10e.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung A10e device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to Samsung a10e FRP Bypass Tool
- Power ON your Samsung A10e.
- Then Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Now be quick, tap at the same time in Turn OFF Wifi + Next then keep pressing on the screen several times until the Samsung setup wizard keeps stopping pops up.
- Try it more than 7 times.
- Then Click on App Info > Permissions.
- Tap on the Search logo and search for Setting, then click on the back arrow.
- In the search bar search for Wifi to turn it ON.
- Go back to the App permissions page and search for Chrome then click on Open.
- The Google Chrome Welcome page is open.
- Go to this link: FRP Tool
- Then Download the Apex Launcher app & Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Install Pangu FRP bypass and don’t open it.
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Settings > biometrics and security > other security settings > device admin apps.
- Then Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Settings page & tab on APPS.
- Google Play Services > Disable > Then Disable app
- Return to Settings > Accounts and backup > Accounts > add account > Then Google
- Then Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting > apps > Disabled
- Finally, Enable Google Play Services.
- You have successfully Samsung a10e FRP Bypass Tool Android 10 NO Bluetooth.
Read more: Vnrom FRP Bypass Apk Download 2023 – [Bypass FRP]