Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung A10 phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to Samsung A10 FRP Bypass google Without PC Android 11.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung A10 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung A10 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung A10 mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Samsung A10.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung A10 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to Samsung A10 FRP Bypass
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy A10.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy A10 mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Hold the Volume Up key + Side Key together then click on Use.
- Again press together the Volume Up key + Volume down Key to turn on talkback.
- Swype the letter L reverse > Tap twice on While using the app > Tap twice on Use voice commands.
- Say google assistant
- turn OFF talkback by pressing together Volume Up key + Side Key.
- Click Next then Sign in.
- Sign in with your Samsung account > Agree > Continue.
- Keyword icon ==> Open chrome ==> Accept & continue..
- The Google Chrome Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Alliance Shield on Galaxy Store:
- Agree ==> Install ==> Sign in with A working Samsung account.
- Click on Cancel & wait until the Alliance Shield X app installing on your Samsung A10 Device
- Click Open.
- Go back to the home page then open the Alliance Shield X app.
- Register with a new account on Alliance Shield X then sign in.
- Turn ON device admin > Next > Turn ON Knox > Next > Finish.
- App manager > Android Setup > Actions.
- WIPE APP DATA > OK > FORCE STOP.
- Search for Google play services > Actions >WIPE APP DATA > OK > FORCE STOP.
- Search for Samsung setup wizard > Actions > WIPE APP DATA > OK > FORCE STOP.
- Activities > com.sec.android.app.SecSetupWizard.SecSetupWizardActivity > Open > Finish the setup wizard.
- That’s it! you have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung A10 Without PC Android 11 New Method 2022.