Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung Note 5 phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to Bypass FRP Samsung Note 5 Android 7 Using Muslim Odin.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung Note 5 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung Note 5 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung Note 5 mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Samsung Note 5.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung Note 5 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung Note 5
- Turn ON your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 & Connect It to your Wi-Fi network
- Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the Muslim ODIN Tool on your computer
- Run Muslim Odin v2.0 By Ali Hassani.exe as administrator.
- Disconnected your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 from the Computer then Click on ALL MOBILE FRP.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 to your Computer
- Choose the URL you want to send: www.googlemaps.com
- Click on Start FRP Browser MTP to open the Google Maps app on the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 device.
- On your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 click on View to open Google maps.
- Click on SKIP then click on the Search bar.
- Search for Hotel >> Call Icon >> 3 dots >> Send message
- Type Google.com and send the message.
- Click on Google.com then click on 3 dots.
- Click on Open in Samsung Internet.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass apk: FRP Bypass Tool
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Settings > lock screen and security > other security settings > device administration.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Settings page & tab on APPS.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Find Google Play Services > Then Disable
- Now go & install the Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Settings > Cloud & accounts > add account > Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting > apps > Disabled
- Finally, Enable Google Play Services.
- Restart your Samsung Note 5 device and Finish the setup wizard.
- Setting > accounts and backup > Gmail account > Remove account.
- Finally, factory reset your Samsung Note 5.
- General management > Reset > Factory reset data > Reset > Delete all.
- Restart your Samsung Note 5 & you have successfully Reset FRP Samsung Note 5 Android 7 Via Muslim Odin.