Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Sony Xperia L1 phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to Remove FRP Sony Xperia L1 Frp Unlock Google lock Without Flashing.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Sony Xperia L1 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Sony Xperia L1 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Sony Xperia L1 mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Sony Xperia L1.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Sony Xperia L1 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
Sony Xperia L1 Specifications:
The Sony Xperia L1 was released in March 2017. Sony Xperia L1 comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Sony Xperia L1 has a 5.50 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Sony Xperia L1 runs on Quad-core 1.45 GHz Mediatek MT6737T chipset and is powered by a 2620mAh removable battery. The Sony Xperia L1 comes with a 13-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Bypass FRP Sony Xperia L1
- Power ON your Sony Xperia L1.
- Then, Connect your Sony mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- VISUAL AIDS > Talkback > Turn ON TalkBack.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen.
- Then double tap on TalkBack Settings.
- Press & hold the volume buttons together to Turn TalkBack OFF.
- Then Tab on help & feedback.
- Search bar >> Search for Get started with voice access.
- Change google apps settings >> Iphone & Ipad >> Privacy & security.
- Google Maps timeline >> Location History >> Google Maps timeline.
- SKIP >> Back arrow >> Location >> OK.
- 3 Lines >> Start driving >> Got it.
- Click on the voice icon then say OPEN GOOGLE.
- Once the google page opens search for Chrome.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Go to Settings > Security > Device Administrators.
- Deactivate Android Device Manager.
- Return to Settings > APPS & Find Google Play Services > DISABLE.
- Now Go to Menu & Install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Settings > Accounts & Sync> add account > Google.
- Then, Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Finally, Go back to Settings > Find Google Play Services then Enable it.
- That’s it! Restart your Sony Xperia L1 & you have successfully Remove FRP Sony Xperia L1 Frp Unlock Google lock Without Flashing.
Read more: Miracle Thunder Tool 2.96 Download