Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Nokia 1 Plus phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to Remove FRP Nokia 1 Plus TA-1130 Bypass Lock Google Android 10.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Nokia 1 Plus mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Nokia 1 Plus is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Nokia 1 Plus mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Nokia 1 Plus.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Nokia 1 Plus device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
Nokia 1 Plus Specifications
The Nokia 1 Plus was released in February 2019. Nokia 1 Plus comes with 1 GB RAM and 8/16 GB ROM. The Nokia 1 Plus has a 5.45 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 480 x 960 pixels, Nokia 1 Plus runs on Quad-core 1.5 GHz Mediatek MT6739WW chipset and is powered by a 2500mAh non-removable battery. The Nokia 1 Plus comes with a Single MAIN camera 8-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Remove FRP Nokia 1 Plus
- Power ON your Nokia 1 Plus.
- Connect your Nokia 1 Plus to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to русский (Russe).
- Then choose Pоссия.
- Complete the setup until the Verification account page appears
- Click on the Langue Logo.
- Press on Edit keyboard.
- Click on ADD KEYBORD.
- Choose any language with the ARROW next to it
- Now click on 3 dots.
- Then Choose the справка/отзыв (Help & feedback)
- Choose the first Results.
- Click on the video to play it on the youtube app.
- Then Click on Settings > About > Youtube Terms of Service.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link FRP BYPASS and Download Android_8-9_GAM apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk.
- Install Google account manager and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Then Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Finally! Go back to the welcome page and finish the setup wizard.
- That’s how you can Remove FRP Nokia 1 Plus TA-1130 Bypass Frp Lock Google Android 10.