Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Moto G7 phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to Remove FRP Motorola Moto G7 frp unlock without pc or otg.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Moto G7 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Moto G7 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Moto G7 mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Moto G7.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Moto G7 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
Moto G7 Specifications
Motorola Moto G7 was released in February 2019. Moto G7 comes with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM. The Moto G7 has a 6.20 inches LTPS IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2270 pixels, Moto G7 runs on Octa-core 4×1.8 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM632 Snapdragon 632 chipset and is powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Moto G7 comes with a Dual MAIN Camera 12-megapixel + 5-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Remove FRP Motorola Moto G7
- Power ON your Moto G7.
- Then Connect your Moto G7 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Then Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network > Langue Logo > Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD > Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it > Then 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and search for Use Morse code.
- Play Youtube > 3 Dots > Share > Then 3 Points.
- Compte > Settings > About > Youtube Terms of services >Then Chrome.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link FRP Tool and Download Apex Launcher
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Then Change the Language to English.
- Download Android_8-9_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk.
- Then Install Android_8-9_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Download FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Then Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Settings > Apps & notifications > Then See all 40 apps.
- Uninstall Google account manager & apex launcher & FRP_Bypassfrp
- Finally, Go back to the welcome page & That’s how you can Delete FRP Moto G7 FRP LOCK Bypass Gmail Without PC.
Read more: Vnrom FRP Bypass Apk Download 2023 – [Bypass FRP]