Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Motorola Moto E5 Play phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to Remove FRP Motorola Moto E5 Play bypass google Android 8 Oreo.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Motorola Moto E5 Play mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Motorola Moto E5 Play is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Motorola Moto E5 Play mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Motorola Moto E5 Play.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Motorola Moto E5 Play device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to Remove FRP Motorola Moto E5 Play
- Power ON your Motorola Moto E5 Play.
- Connect your Motorola Moto E5 Play to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to русский (Russe).
- Then choose Pоссия.
- Now click on the Экстренный вызов (Emergency call).
- Then Tab on Emergency information
- Then Tab again to open.
- Click on the Edit symbol.
- Click on the search bar to open the keyboard then the long tab on the space button.
- Press on the Edit keyboard.
- Click on русский.
- Now click on 3 dots then choose the справка/отзыв (Help & feedback)
- Choose the first Results.
- Click on the video to play it on the youtube app.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link frp bypass and Download & apex Launcher FRPBypass app
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Change the Language to English.
- Go to Settings > Security & Location > Device admin apps.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Go to Setting > Security & Location > Location > Use Location.
- Install FRP Bypass & open it.
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 8.0 Oreo.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to the FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP.
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN.
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Finally, Restart your Motorola Moto E5 Play device.
- That’s it! That’s how you can Remove FRP Motorola Moto E5 Play | Google Lock Bypass Android 8.0.0.
Read more: Bypass FRP Moto E5 Play Gmail account lock Without pc