Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your oneplus nord n10 phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to Unlock oneplus nord n10 frp bypass Android 10.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your oneplus nord n10 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your oneplus nord n10 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your oneplus nord n10 mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your oneplus nord n10.
How to FRP Bypass OnePlus Nord N10 5G
- Power ON your OnePlus Nord N10 5G.
- Connect your OnePlus Nord N10 5G to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language in the picture
- Then click start
- Click Next ==> Next ==> Next ==> Next
- Accept until the Verification account page appears
- Press on the Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard ==>ADD KEYBORD.
- Choose any language with the ARROW next to it
- Now click on 3 dots ==> Help & feedback ==> Choose the first Results
- Click on the video to play it on the youtube app.
- In the Youtube Setting app ==> History & Privacy ==>Youtube Terms of service.
- Go to this link and Download the Apex launcher apk: FRP Bypass Tool
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Security & lock screen ==> Screen Pinning ==> Enable Screen Pinning.
- Lock device when Unpinning ==> Fingerprint + Pattern ==> Draw A new Pattern.
- DONE ==> Touch the sensor ==> add your fingerprint.
- Finally, Restart your OnePlus Nord N10 5G device, draw the pattern lock then click on SKIP
- That’s it! That’s how you can reset FRP OnePlus Nord N10 5G Google Account Security Patch.