Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your OnePlus 5 phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to FRP Bypass OnePlus 5 Android 10 Unlock Google account.
Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass OnePlus 5 Android 10 Unlock Google account by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your OnePlus 5 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your OnePlus 5 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your OnePlus 5 mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your OnePlus 5.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your OnePlus 5 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to FRP Bypass OnePlus 5
- Power ON your OnePlus 5.
- After that, Connect your OnePlus 5 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language in the picture
- Then click start
- Click Next ==> Next ==> Next ==> Next
- Accept until the Verification account page appears
- Press on the Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard ==>ADD KEYBORD.
- Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it
- Now click on 3 dots ==> Help & feedback ==> Choose the first Results
- Click on the video to play it on the youtube app.
- In the Youtube Setting app ==> History & Privacy ==>Youtube Terms of service.
- Go to this link FRP Bypass Tool and Download FRPBypass app + Development Settings + QuickShortcutMaker:
- Then Install FRP Bypass & open it.
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 10.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP.
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN.
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Then Install Development Settings & open it.
- Now change the langue to English.
- Then Turn ON Find My Device
- Security & lock screen ==> Device admin apps ==> check Find My Device.
- Go back to setting home ==> Storage ==> Files ==> Download.
- Install QuickShortcutMaker & open it.
- Search for setupwiza.
- Click on the seconds’ results on the bottom then click on Try.
- Now set up a code screen lock
- Go back to the QuickShortcutMaker
- Then Click on the last results and click on Try then Next
- Oneplus State ==> Next ==> Start
- Back: Swipe inward from the left or right to go back.
- Home: Swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen.
- Recent: Swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen and pause.
- Finally, Factory Reset your OnePlus 5.
- Go to Settings ==> System ==> Reset Options ==> Erase all data.
- Type the PIN that you set up early
- ERASE ALL DATA ==> Erase all data
- That’s it! That’s how you can Remove FRP OnePlus 5 and bypass google account frp Android 10.