Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Nokia X100 phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to nokia x100 frp bypass Android 11 remove gmail lock.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Nokia X100 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Nokia X100 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Nokia X100 mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help you reset FRP on your Nokia X100.
How to Nokia X100 FRP Bypass
- Power ON your Nokia X100.
- Connect your Nokia X100 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Then Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and click on the search bar.
- Then Search for Delete or disable apps on Android
- Tap to go to applications settings ==> Youtube ==> App notifications ==> More.
- Additionnal settings in the app ==> About ==> Youtube Terms of services ==> Chrome.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link FRP Bypass Tool and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung.
- Then Change the language to English.
- Remove the Hindi language and keep only the English language.
- Apps & notifications ==> SEE ALL 28 APPS ==> 3 DOTS
- Show system ==> Android setup ==> Disable ==> Disable APP
- Android setup ==> FORCE STOP ==> OK.
- Google Play services ==> Disable ==> Disable APP
- Restart your Nokia X100 & finish the setup wizard until Checking for Updates
- Click on the Back arrow until the Wi-fi network page.
- Finally, Click on Set up offline and finish the setup wizard.
- That’s how you can Unlock FRP Nokia X100 Android 11 FRP Bypass.