Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Motorola DROID Turbo phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to Motorola droid turbo FRP bypass Gmail account lock.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Motorola DROID Turbo mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Motorola DROID Turbo is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Motorola DROID Turbo mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help you reset FRP on your Motorola DROID Turbo.
Moto DROID Turbo Specifications
The Motorola DROID Turbo was released in October 2015. Motorola DROID Turbo comes with 3 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Motorola DROID Turbo has a 5.20 inches IPS TFT with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels. Motorola DROID Turbo runs on Quad-core 2.7 GHz Qualcomm APQ8084 Snapdragon 805 chipset and is powered by a 3900mAh non-removable battery. The Motorola DROID Turbo comes with a Single MAIN Camera 218-megapixel and a 2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Bypass FRP Motorola DROID Turbo
- Turn ON your Motorola DROID Turbo.
- Then Connect your Motorola DROID Turbo to your Wi-Fi.
- Finish the setup until the google page verification.
- Type anything and long press on the word.
- Click on 3 dots then choose ASSIST.
- A Google page appears on the screen.
- Then Search for Chrome and open it.
- Go to this link frp apk and Download Test DPC apk and open it.
- Set up device owner > ENCRYPT > ENCRYPT PHONE.
- The device restarted automatically.
- Set up > OK > SET UP PHONE.
- Then Restart your Motorola DROID Turbo Again.
- Settings > About phone> Tap 7 times on Build Number.
- Go back to settings> Developer options > Enable OEM Unlocking.
- Finally, Factory reset your Motorola DROID Turbo:
- Settings > Backup & reset > Factory data reset > RESET PHONE.
- Finally, ERASE EVERYTHING.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP Motorola DROID Turbo Gmail lock frp Motorola XT1254.
Read more: Vnrom FRP Bypass Apk Download 2023 – [Bypass FRP]