Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your LG Stylo 5 phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to LG Stylo 5 FRP Bypass Google lock Android 10.
Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to LG Stylo 5 FRP Bypass Google lock Android 10 by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your LG Stylo 5 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your LG Stylo 5 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your LG Stylo 5 mobile.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your LG Stylo 5.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your LG Stylo 5 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to LG Stylo 5 FRP Bypass
- Power ON your LG Stylo 5.
- Then Connect your LG Stylo 5 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language.
- Change the Language again to the last language.
- Now finish the setup wizard until the google account verification page.
- Click on the bar to open the keyboard then tap on the langue icon.
- Then Press on the Edit keyboard.
- Click on ADD KEYBOARD.
- Choose any language with the ARROW next to them.
- Now click on 3 dots.
- Then Choose the Help & feedback then click on the first results.
- Click the youtube video to open it in the youtube app.
- Tap on 3 dots then clicks on privacy & policy.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Then Go to this link FRP Bypass Tool and Download Apex Launcher.
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Change the Language to English.
- Settings ==> system ==> languages & input==> languages.
- Add a language ==> English==> move English to the top.
- Go to this link and Download Android_6_GAM.apk: FRP Bypass Tool
- Then Install Google account manager and don’t open it.
- Go to this link and Download FRP_Bypassfrp.apk: FRP Bypass Tool
- Download FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open.
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Then Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Now open the Google Chrome app.
- Then Search for Google and finds my device.
- Go to Find My Device Page.
- Sign In with your Google Account Email.
- Then Click on Locate ==> Connecting device ==> Secure Device.
- Now set up a new password & Click on Secure Device.
- Now, open your device with the password that you set up.
- 3dots ==> Download ==> Then install Apex Launcher again.
- Factory reset your LG Stylo 5:
- Settings ==> system ==> Reset options==> Erase all data factory reset.
- Finally, Delete all data ==> Enter your PIN ==> Delete all data.
- That’s it! That’s how you can FRP Bypass LG Stylo 5 Android 10 Google Lock.