Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your LG K51 phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to reset LG K51 FRP Bypass Android 10 Gmail lock Without PC.
Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass LG K51 Android 10 Gmail lock Without PC by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your LG K51 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your LG K51 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your LG K51 mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your LG K51.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your LG K51 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to FRP Bypass LG K51
- Turn ON your LG K51.
- Connect your LG K51 to your Wi-Fi.
- Now, Enter the PIN code then tap OK.
- In Not signed In, Swype down and long tab on the Bluetooth to open the Bluetooth page
- Transfer any image to the FRP lock phone.
- Once the image received click on 3 dots then choose Received Files.
- Open the Image >> 3 dots >> Camera.
- Info icon >> Site settings >> Help Icon.
- Search bar >> Search for delete or disable apps on android >> Tap to go to application settings.
- Settings >> Open.
- Fingerprints >> Next >> Pattern.
- Set up new Pattern & fingerprints then Restart your LG K51.
- Power OFF your LG K51 Device.
- Hard reset your LG K51 mobile
- At the same time, Press & hold the Volume Down Key + Power Key
- Once the LG logo appears release the Power key & keep holding the Volume Down then hold the Power key again.
- Release all keys when the Factory data reset screen is displayed.
- Choose yes by pressing the Volume Down key then press the Power key to continue.
- Again Choose yes by pressing the Volume Down key then press the Power key to continue.
- Once the Hard reset end, finish the setup wizard & Verify the Pin lock then click on SKIP
- That’s it! That’s how you can FRP Bypass LG K51 Android 10 Unlock Gmail lock Without PC.