Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your LG K40 phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to LG K40 FRP Bypass Android 10 google lock without a PC.
Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to LG K40 FRP Bypass Android 10 google lock without PC by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your LG K40 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your LG K40 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your LG K40 mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your LG K40.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your LG K40 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to LG K40 FRP Bypass
- Turn ON your LG K40.
- Connect your LG K40 mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- On the Wifi Network page, at the same time Turn OFF The Wi-Fi then click on Next.
- you need to repeat it multiple times Until works.
- Click on Next then Choose to Set up Pattern, PIN, or Password.
- Pattern ==> No thanks ==> Draw a new Pattern
- Now you need to Hard reset your LG K40
- Press & hold at the same time the Volume Down + Power Button.
- Once the LG logo appears, release quickly Power Button then hold it again while keeping holding the Volume Down Button.
- Use the Volume Down Button to choose Yes & Press the Power Button to Confirm.
- Wait until the erasing is complete then finish the setup wizard, Draw the Pattern then click on Skip.
- That’s how you can Unlock FRP LG K40 Android 10 Google Lock without a PC.