If you want to bypass the iCloud activation lock to unlock your iPad 2 phone? in this tutorial, we help you with the latest method to iPad 2 Activation Lock bypass Free in one click easily by following some simple steps.
Apple has a security feature (iCloud) in its iOS, is one of the tightest security systems, After restoring your iPad 2 to factory settings, the iOS asks you to enter the last Icloud used in the iPad 2 before performing the restore to verify the identity of the real owner of the iPad 2 device.
This feature is important and avoids misuse of the iPad 2 device during thefts or loss. But at the same time, some users have into trouble because of it, when forgotten iCloud credentials after restoring iPad 2.
iPad 2 Specifications
The iPad 2 was released in September 2011. iPad 2 comes with 512 MB RAM and 16/32/64 GB ROM. iPad 2 has a 9.70 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 768 x 1024 pixels. iPad 2 runs on Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A9 Apple A5, and is powered by a 6930mAh non-removable battery. The iPad 2 comes with a single MAIN Camera 0.7-megapixel and a VGA SELFIE Camera.
The bypass iCloud process is easy and free, you can use any compatible bypass tools with your device, which can help your bypass iCloud on your iPad 2.
Bypass iPad 2 activation lock
- Download Sliver v4.2.1 For Windows
- Then Double-click on Sliver v4.2.1.exe file to open it.
- Power On your Ipad 2 on the Activation Lock page.
- Then Connect it to the computer.
- Just in one-click tap on Bypass Ipad 2 to remove the Activation free.
- Then Finish the setup.
- Finally, If your iPad 2 restart, you need to do the process again to bypass the Lock on iPad 2.
Read more: Download iCloud Activation Bypass Tool Free