Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your HTC Nexus 9 Tablet phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to Unlock htc nexus 9 frp bypass Tablet Android 7.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your HTC Nexus 9 Tablet mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your HTC Nexus 9 Tablet is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your HTC Nexus 9 Tablet mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help you bypass FRP on your HTC Nexus 9 Tablet.
How to HTC Nexus 9 Tablet FRP Bypass
- Turn ON your HTC Nexus 9 Tablet.
- Then Connect your HTC Nexus 9 Tablet to your Wi-Fi.
- Vision Settings >>> Talkback >>> Turn it ON
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen
- Double tab on Text-to-speech-settings
- Then Press & hold the volume’s keys together to Turn OFF TalkBack
- Swipe from the left With two fingers to open the settings Home
- Apps >>> Google app >>> Notifications.
- Settings Icon >>> Then Turn ON Feed >>> NO THANKS.
- Click on the Mic and say Open Chrome.
- Go to this link FRP Bypass Tool and Download Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Then Go to Settings > Security.
- Choose Device Administrators.
- Deactivate Android Device Manager.
- Then Return to Settings > APPS & Find Google Play Services > DISABLE.
- Now Go to Menu & Install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Go to Settings > Accounts & Sync> Add account > Google.
- Then Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Settings > Find Google Play Services then Enable it.
- Finally, Reboot your HTC Nexus 9 Tablet & Congratulations you have successfully Bypass FRP HTC Nexus 9 Tablet lock your Google Account and Remove FRP Without PC.
Read more: Vnrom FRP Bypass Apk Download 2023 – [Bypass FRP]