Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your google pixel phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to google pixel frp bypass Gmail lock reset Without computer.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your google pixel mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your google pixel is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your google pixel mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your google pixel.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your google pixel device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
Google Pixel Specifications
The Google Pixel was released in October 2016. Google Pixel comes with 4 GB RAM and 32/128 GB ROM. The Google Pixel has a 5.00 inches AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, Google Pixel runs on Quad-core 2×2.15 GHz & 2×1.6 GHz Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821 chipset, and is powered by a 2770mAh non-removable battery. The Google Pixel comes with a 12.3-megapixel MAIN Camera and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to FRP Bypass Google Pixel
- Power ON your Google Pixel.
- Connect your Google Pixel to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language.
- Change the Language again to the last language.
- Now finish the setup wizard until the google account verification page.
- Click on the bar to open the keyboard then tap on the langue icon.
- Press on the Edit keyboard.
- Click on ADD KEYBOARD.
- Choose any language with the ARROW next to them.
- Now click on 3 dots.
- Choose the Help & feedback
- Search for Use Morse code ==> Share ==> Long tap on Gmail.
- App info ==> Permissions ==> Search Icon.
- Search for Settings ==> Open.
- Security ==> Screen Pinning==> Turn ON.
- Lock device when unpinning ==> Pixel Imprint + PIN.
- Set a new PIN Screen lock.
- Click on Skip Then Restart your Google Pixel
- Finally, Finish the setup wizard, enter the pin code then finally click on Skip.
- That’s it! That’s how you can Skip FRP Google Pixel Gmail account lock Bypass FRP Without Computer.