Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung A52s 5G phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to Unlock Samsung Galaxy a50 frp bypass
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung A52s 5G mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung A52s 5G is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung A52s 5G mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Samsung A52s 5G.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung A52s 5G device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to Unlock FRP Samsung Galaxy A50
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy A50
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy A50 mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the Easy Samsung Bypass Tool on your computer
- Click on SamsungFrp2020.exe
- Once the Tool Open click on Disable Drivers Signatures then Reboots your PC.
- Run SamsungFrp2020.exe again.
- Now Click on Bypass FRP and wait until the drivers Installing.
- On your Samsung Galaxy A50 Device, A Easy firmware page was open
- Click on View.
- The Internet Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link FRP Bypass Tool and Download Apex Launcher apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Settings > Biometrics and security > Other security settings.
- Enable Pin Windows then click on Use screen lock type to Unpin.
- Finally, set up a PIN code then restart your Samsung Galaxy A50.
- Finally! restart your Samsung A50 device and Enter the PIN lock that you set up then click on Skip.
- That’s it! you have successfully Unlock Samsung A50 FRP Bypass Gmail Account Lock Via One-click tool.
Method 2: How to Samsung A50 FRP bypass
- Power ON your Samsung A50
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- On the google verification page click on:
- Settings logo > Swipe, Touch, and feedback > Touch feedback.
- Sounds and vibration > Ringtone.
- SIM 1 > Add Icon > Search.
- At the same time insert a sim card with a pin code and keep clicking on Voice Icon
- Once the Pin code Page appears remove the sim card.
- Click on OK then Swipe to right and click on Lock Icon.
- Swipe down the Not signed In
- Media > Done > Allow only while using the app.
- Add app shortcuts > Chrome > Back arrow > Chrome icon.
- Search for Google.com >> 9 Points >> Maps.
- Drive >> Maps icon >> SKIP.
- 3 Lines >> Start driving >> Got it.
- Click on Voice Icon and say OPEN SETTINGS.
- Biometrics and security > Secure Folder > Agree.
- Sign in with your Samsung account then click on Cancel.
- OK > Secure Folder > PIN.
- Set up a Secure Folder PIN and click on 3 dots then choose Settings.
- Lock type > Enter the PIN code > Fingerprints.
- Continue > PIN and set PIN code.
- Go back > More settings > Uninstall > Uninstall.
- Finally! Enter the PIN lock that you set up then click on Skip.
- You have successfully Skip FRP Samsung A50 Android 10 Bypass FRP Fix App Not Installed.
Read more: 2 Methods to Samsung a50 frp bypass android 11