Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to FRP Bypass Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max Google Unlock Miui 12.5.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max mobile.
The FRP process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your Unlock FRP on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to FRP Bypass Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max
- Power ON your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max.
- Connect your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max to your Wi-Fi network.
- Add network > Type youtube.com > Long tap on youtube.com > link symbol.
- The youtube app appears on the screen.
- Account > Settings > History and Privacy > Youtube Terms of Service
- An Internet Browser welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link FRP Bypass Tool and Click to Open Setting for Samsung.
- Special features > Second space > Turn ON Second space.
- Continue > Continue > SKIP.
- Settings > Password & security > Privacy protection password.
- Use Privacy protection password > Draw a new pattern > Next > Not now.
- Go back and switch to another space by clicking on Switch.
- Finally, Enable OEM unlocking on Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max:
- About phone > MIUI Version > press 8 times on it.
- Additional Settings > Developer options > Turn ON OEM unlocking.
- Click ON Enable then Reboot your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max.
- Congratulations! you have successfully Unlocked FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max MIUI 12 Gmail lock Without Tool.
Read more: Miracle Thunder Tool 2.96 Download