Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your LG Stylo 5 MetroPCS phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to frp bypass stylo 5 LG MetroPCS Android 10.
Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP LG Stylo 5 MetroPCS Unlock Gmail lock Android 10 by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your LG mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your LG Stylo 5 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your LG Stylo 5 mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Stylo 5.
How to bypass FRP LG Stylo 5
- Turn ON your LG Stylo 5.
- Connect your LG Stylo 5 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a SIM card with a PIN code.
- Now, Remove the SIM card.
- In Not signed In, tap and Swype down then long tap on The Bluetooth.
- Turn ON Bluetooth and connect a Bluetooth headset
- Double-tap on the receive button in the Bluetooth headset & try saying OPEN GOOGLE.
- Search for Settings then open it.
- Fingerprints >> Next >> Pattern.
- Set up new Pattern & fingerprints then Restart your LG Stylo 5.
- Power OFF your LG Stylo 5 Device.
- Hard reset your LG Stylo 5 mobile.
- At the same time, Press & hold the Volume Down Key + Power Key
- Once the LG logo appears release the Power key & keep holding the Volume Down then hold the Power key again.
- Release all keys when the Factory data reset screen is displayed.
- Choose yes by pressing the Volume Down key then press the Power key to continue.
- Again Choose yes by pressing the Volume Down key then press the Power key to continue.
- Once the Hard reset end, finish the setup wizard & draw the pattern lock then click on SKIP.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP LG Stylo 5 MetroPCS Unlock Gmail lock Android 10.