Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung Tab S6 phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to FRP Bypass Samsung Tab S6 Android 11.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung Tab S6 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung Tab S6 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung Tab S6 mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Samsung Tab S6.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung Tab S6 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung Tab S6
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 mobile to your Wi-Fi
- Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the Samsung Frp Bypass Tool on your computer and click on SamsungFrp2020.exe
- Once the Tool Open click on Disable Drivers Signatures then Reboots your PC.
- Run SamsungFrp2020.exe again.
- Now Click on Bypass FRP and wait until the drivers Installing.
- On your Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Device, A Easy firmware page was open
- Click on View.
- The Internet Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung: FRP Tool
- First, in an open Phone, you need to restore the Alliance Shield X app in your Samsung Account
- Accounts and backup ==> Accounts ==> Add Account.
- Choose Samsung Accounts & sign in with the Samsung account that backup the Alliance Shield X app in it.
- Backup and restore ==> Restore data ==> Apps ==> Alliance Shield X ==> Done.
- Restore ==> Install ==> Wait until restoring complete.
- Done ==> Later ==> Go back to browser page.
- Tap on Click to Open Galaxy Apps:
- Update Galaxy store and wait until the installation finish.
- Again Tap on Click to Open Galaxy Apps
- Search for S8/S7 Launcher ==> Download and install ==> Open.
- Continue ==> OK ==> Let’s Go.
- Register with a new account on Alliance Shield X then sign in.
- Turn ON device admin ==> Next ==> Turn ON Knox ==> Next ==> Finish.
- App manager ==> Close ==> Service Mode.
- Search for Activities USB Settings ==> Open ==> MTP + ADB ==> OK.
- Go back to the Home page then Connect your Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 mobile
- Download the SamFirm Tool on your computer and RunSamFirm.exe
- Choose service then click on Reset FRP.
- Allow USB Debugging on your Samsung Tab S6 device.
- The FRP Bypass Gmail lock on your Samsung Tab S6 is Done, and your device is rebooting automatically.
- That’s it! you have successfully FRP Bypass Samsung Tab S6 Android 11.
Read more: 2 Methods to Samsung a50 frp bypass android 11