Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung Tab S3 phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to FRP Bypass Samsung Tab S3 Android 8 reset google Lock.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung Tab S3 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung Tab S3 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung Tab S3 mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Samsung Tab S3.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung Tab S3 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung Tab S3
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy Tab S3
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a pin code
- Enter the pin code then tab on Ok & quickly press the power button.
- Press then swipe down on the Not signed in & Tab on Notification settings
- Maps > More settings in app > Back Arrow.
- Search for any restaurants or coffee shop
- Click on it then click on Call.
- 3dots > Contact us > Next > Search icon.
- Search for Samsung Internet Browser and update it then Open it.
- Go to this link: FRP Bypass Tool
- Download Apex Launcher apk & Pangu FRP bypass apk
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Settings > lock screen and security > other security settings > device administration.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Settings page & tab on APPS.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Find Google Play Services > Disable
- Now go & install the Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Settings > Cloud & accounts > add account > Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Settings > apps > Disabled
- Finally, Enable Google Play Services.
- Restart your Samsung Tab S3 device and Finish the setup wizard.
- Settings > accounts and backup > Gmail account > Remove account.
- Finally, factory reset your Samsung Tab S3.
- General management > Reset > Factory reset data > Reset > Delete all.
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung Tab S3 & you have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung Tab S3 Android 8 google Lock reset without PC.